TAKURA, 31 Barnett Road
UNDER CONTRACT/ UNCONDITIONAL
Property ID: 16047884
It's hard to ignore the peaceful serenity that's emitted from this property. With beautiful old Gum-trees standing tall on open flat and luscious green grass there's no better way to pass the time than simply transfixing yourself on the land. Don't worry though, this ambiance doesn't come at the expense you may be thinking.
• A neat and cosy four bedroom home
• Master suite includes ensuite with bath tub
• Main bathroom plus powder room
• Spacious Kitchen and Dining area, featuring gas cooktop and walk in pantry
• Centrally located lounge room and a self-appointed study area
• Stunning timber flooring through out
• Solar hot water and whirly birds to keep the home cool
• Large 3 bay shed with water and electricity, plus another bathroom
• Property is connected to town water supply
• Existing NBN access
• Paddocks are irrigated from the dam for constant water supply
• Large shady trees provide shade
• Fantastic BBQ area for entertaining guests
• 2 dams, 2 stables, large dog pen, a chook pen and the list goes on
• All this and more situated on 2 hectares of land
You can enjoy this tranquil environment only a short 15 minute drive to Hervey Bay and Maryborough. The renovations and extensions have been done by Mark Fox, a well-known and respected local builder.
Properties like this don't come on the market very often, especially at this amazing price! Act fast to secure your dream rural lifestyle. Contact me TODAY to book your personal inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor
- Ceiling Fans
There are currently no inspection times for this property.