DUNDOWRAN BEACH, 26 Sempfs Road
Property ID: 18487989
This sprawling low-set provides the ultimate family living lifestyle. Perched on private grounds in the highly sought after suburb of Dundowran Beach. Potential with a capital P, positioned on a beautiful flat block with just under an acre of land. The generously proportioned floor plan unfolds in an expression of family comfort across a single level of living while capitalising on Queensland's wonderful climate.
* Formal lounge room or sitting area
* Office with storage cupboards
* House fully air-conditioned
* Spacious family room
* Large Kitchen with gas stove and oven, plenty of storage
* Bright and airy dining room
* Large master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe, air-conditioning, and ceiling fans all overlooking the stunning back yard
* Further 3 bedrooms all featuring zoned ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and built in robes
* En-suite and main bathroom have both been recently renovated
* Very generous media/entertainment room, sky is the limit with this room
* Double lock up garage attached to the house
* Two bay garage with workshop and mezzanine floor
* Expansive outdoor entertaining area overlooking the in ground salt water pool
* 5 bay shed with workshop, 4 post hoist and compressor for the car enthusiast
* 4000 gallon tank plumbed to the kitchen and yard
* 1.8m high colour bond fencing for privacy
* 5klw solar power and instantaneous gas hot water with a 5 star energy rating
* Side access with double gates
* Plus a tool shed, veggie patch, green houses and beautiful low maintenance garden
* All set on 3981m2 of flat land
So here's your chance to have it all - the sheds and the pool perfectly complimenting the comfortable family home, all this and only a short drive to the heart of Hervey Bay.
Not a cent to spend, move in and enjoy! Call Rob Whitney today to book your personal inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- 4000 Gal Water Tank
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms
There are currently no inspection times for this property.