DUNDOWRAN BEACH, 91 Sempfs Road
Inspect and be surprised..
Property ID: 20456826
You'll be suitably impressed when you enter this immaculately presented home which has been thoughtfully designed. The front or formal section of the home, including the master bedroom suite, can be closed off from the back or casual living area which opens on to a fully screened outdoor patio overlooking the in-ground pool. The design of the home is ideal for entertaining or when family or friends visit. A separate 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom air conditioned studio at the rear of the property provides separate extra living space as a granny flat or teenagers retreat. This property is situated on a 2030m2 fully fenced level corner block with two street access and within walking distance to beautiful Dundowran Beach.
Features of the home include;
• Formal entry with adjoining study
• 4 bedrooms, main includes an ensuite & walk-in robe and outlook to pool
• A two-way main bathroom with 2 separate vanities adjoins the second bedroom
• Central formal lounge and dining room with skylight
• Open plan, air conditioned kitchen, dining and family room open out to the fully screened patio overlooking the in-ground pool with entertainment gazebo
• Large kitchen includes dual pantries, massive wrap around servery and heaps of storage plus dishwasher
• Living areas throughout the home are fully tiled
• Security screens and tinted doors and window throughout
The studio at rear incorporates;
• 2 bedrooms
• Bathroom with shower and toilet
• 2 separate living areas
• Air conditioning and security screens
This gorgeous home is only a short drive to local shops and medical rooms and a 10 minute drive to major shopping, schools, hospitals and Hervey Bay CBD and really needs to be inspected to be appreciated.
Be first to arrange an inspection. We're not expecting this property to be on the market for long.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining