POINT VERNON, 146 Esplanade
$675,000 - Post Auction
Property ID: 20620551
This is an amazing opportunity to own a really practical beach side home on the Esplanade in beautiful Point Vernon. Use your imagination to see the unlimited potential of owning and investing in this home.
From the expansive deck looking out over the Bay's waters to Fraser Island to the in-ground pool and shed with extra height roller door and office/workshop, this spacious home epitomizes relaxed Queensland living by the beach. Just walk across the road and the beautiful Point Vernon beach is there.
Ideally designed with dual living in mind, this home could easily accommodate a family upstairs and grandparents, teenagers or guests downstairs.
Features of this great home include;
• Large living area opening onto the massive East facing deck
• Separate dining adjoining the quality timber kitchen with cupboards galore
• 3 Bedrooms are separated from the living area by a hall way with masses of floor to ceiling cupboards
• Bedrooms are carpeted and fitted with floor to ceiling cupboards and ceiling fans and the main bedroom has water views and is air conditioned
• Main bathroom is a surprise with a large spa bath, separate corner shower and toilet. There is also another separate toilet
• For convenience a laundry chute to the downstairs laundry is situated near the back door
• Two living areas, one with built-in bar the other with a kitchenette and opening out to the built-in pool
• 2 Carpeted bedrooms each with floor to ceiling built-ins, the front bedroom has water views
• Bathroom with shower, separate toilet
• Office/study area with built-ins
• Large pantry/linen cupboard adjacent to the back living area
• Double lock up garage with remote access and separate entry to each level via a foyer
Outside in the fully fenced back yard, the in-ground pool is surrounded by tropical gardens. The powered shed with extra height roller door, office or storage room, provides extra space for the tools and toys, office or retreat. All this situated on an overly generous 1022m2 allotment.
The property was passed in at Auction and the Seller has now indicated that he wants this property SOLD!!!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Ocean views
There are currently no inspection times for this property.