DUNDOWRAN BEACH, 19 Nautilus Court
Tropical Paradise On The Beach
Property ID: 22286862
This very private and custom built home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and has an exclusive beach front location, with direct beach access as well as a luxury in-ground heated pool. The home is protected from the weather and neighbours by tropical palms and garden plantations.
Nestling in dense tropical gardens on the beach at up-market Dundowran Beach, this purpose-built quality two storey home offers a unique and very workable and practical floor plan for everyday living or entertaining friends and family, all the while enjoying absolute space, privacy and comfort.
Features you could enjoy in this beachfront home include;
* Multiple living areas upstairs and downstairs all opening to undercover outdoor entertainment areas
* Ideally situated two-pac dream kitchen incorporating granite bench tops, dishwasher and Smeg appliances and overlooking the pool from outside balconies enclosed with glass balustrading
* Fully equipped bar with built-in commercial drinks fridge and feature lighting
* 3 Expansive bedrooms, 1 upstairs and 2 downstairs including stylish main bedroom suite with walk-in robe & ensuite and overlooking tropical gardens and pool
* 3 Ensuites plus a powder room
* Full size office downstairs with quality built-in storage and desks
* Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans. Ducted vacuum system throughout
* Double lock-up garage plus extra height (3.4m high) garage on the home to suit RV, caravan or boat
* Built-in cabinetry is at a premium throughout the home, including the garages
* Stunning heated in-ground resort style swimming pool with cascading waterfall feature
* 38 Panel solar system with top quality Austrian invertor
* Nestled on a very private, fully fenced 2062m2 block with electronic gate with video intercom and rear access to beautiful Dundowran Beach.
As an added bonus, should you wish to enjoy the current owners dream lifestyle, you can include a further 2,062m2 to the 2,062m2 block the house sits on, by purchasing the block adjoining 19 Nautilus Court, Dundowran Beach would be available to purchase on the settlement on the sale of the home. This exclusive allotment also has direct beach access, is fully fenced and incorporated a large powered shed.
This property is one of a kind and must be inspected to fully appreciate all the special features it has to offer. The selling price is well below replacement cost with recent sales of beachfront blocks of land at Dundowran Beach exceeding $600,000.
The lifestyle offered by this property is unique while also having the many benefits of residing in the Hervey Bay precinct, with a great golf course, beautiful water ways accessing Fraser Island, quality schools, extensive medical facilities all close by and specialist doctors now making this area home.
With Covid-19 taking hold in Southern states, this gorgeous property offers the discerning buyer the opportunity to relocate without delay.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
- security screens
There are currently no inspection times for this property.